Here's an update on what has been going on with me.
I have a new responsibility at work. The owner has been looking for people who want to start selling insurance. He helps them get licenced and now I get to "shadow" them while they are learning the quoting system and getting used to the websites for the companies. We now have three that have passed their test and I have helped the first two and have started on the third guy. I don't mind teaching people but it can get boring when it gets to the point that I just sit and watch them work all day and help only when they have questions.
January
6 years ago

2 comments:
sounds like your moving up..thats great even if it is boring!
From personal experience I know he wouldn't ask you to shadow unless he fully trusted you to take care and do the training properly. Does get boring though.
Post a Comment