I would like to send a shout out to my niece Taylor. Today is her 8th birthday and tomorrow she has made the choice to be baptized. I wish so much that I could be there to share in her special day but her family moved to KY last summer and I just couldn't get away this weekend to drive out with my parents. My two of my sisters and some other nieces are able to be there to support her this weekend.
Taylor even though the rest of us can't be there we will be thinking of you and when you put on your special white dress remember that we all wore it before you and are there with you in spirit. I love you Taylor and I am so proud of the decision you have made to join The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
January
6 years ago

2 comments:
Thank you for thinking of me on my special day it was great! Love Taylor
awww. Lydia... that is so sweet.. thank you for this awesome shout out to my awesome little 8 year old. Today was a great day and it turned out to be a very nice day.
Post a Comment