Sunday, March 22, 2009

St. George


It was a fun baseball weekend. Kory's team went 2 for 4, not bad. They had some really good plays but also had times when it showed that they haven't played in six months.

On Saturday we just decided to just hang out. We swam in the pool all morning. Then we went and saw "Race to Witch Mountain". It was pretty good. Then the boys played in the arcade for a couple of hours.


We ended the night with a couple of games of bowling. All and all it was a fun little weekend.

5 comments:

Teachinfourth said...

Warm weather, swimming, no school...I must say that I am a bit envious.

Hope it was a blast; it sure looks like it!

Horsley News said...

You guys do the funnist things.
Great weekend.
love
Grandma
susan

Cox Clan said...

Glad it was a great weeken. Swimming and bowling look fun. My kids love to stay in a hotel so they can swim.

Horsley News said...

Looks like a fun time. My kids have spring break this week and it's snowing again. I think Idaho's spring weather is crazier than Utah's.

John

Andy Porter said...

It looks like it was nice and warm!! I'm jealous! What's up with this snow anyway??