It's been quite the week. Spring is back and so my life has gone crazy. Last Wednesday was Robert's birthday and we went out to dinner as a family and when we got home I had most of our friends at the house to surprise him. He said he didn't suspect anything until I was texting at dinner. I should have known better, I don't text. I should have had Arrie do it. We all had a good time anyway and I'm so glad that so many of our friends were able to be there. I made a slide show of pictures of him throughout his life and set it to music. It was fun to watch with everyone.
Thursday was busy. We had a BBQ for Kory's baseball team. We do it before every season to let the parents know what the coaches are planing, what tournaments they want to play in, and what fund raisers they plan on doing(anyone want a Domino's Pizza card?). I had to leave that early to get to my Primary meeting.
Friday BYU lost :(
Saturday Kory had his last Basketball game. They won the game and his team tied for 1st place for the season. Then the coach took the boys out for milk shakes but we couldn't stay for long because Kory had a scrimmage baseball game. He play well in his baseball game. He hit really well. Hopefully the boys got some of there jitters out before the tournament that we are going to this weekend in St. George.
Sunday I had sharing time for the last time this month :) I won't have it again until June. After church Robert's sister made corn beef and cabbage to celebrate St. Patrick's day. Then on Sunday night I had Baptism preview for our ward. It went really well. Aaron spoke about what was special about his baptism last year. He did a really good job.
Yesterday Arrie was stressing out about a science project she has been working on. Apparently what she had been planing on doing wasn't what the teacher wanted. So she and I spent most of the night figuring out how to make a machine that use 3 scientific factors like pulleys, levers and wedges. It was quite the adventure but we made it work. Hopefully when she turns it in Thursday it will break her egg.
Tonight will be crazy. I have to have all the laundry done and the boy and myself packed for St. George (Arrie will be staying home with Grandma because she has school assignments due this week that she can't miss since it's the last week on the term). And Robert is in charge of his group for combined activity. They are doing "Iron Chef" and so I will be teaching the kids to make eclairs from scratch. It sound fancy but they are easy to make. So I will have about 10 kids at my house tonight cook.
If you read all of this WOW. Sorry if I bored anyone with the crazy details of my life but now you know why I haven't blogged lately. I won't blog again until after our St. George trip so I let you all know how Kory did in his tournament then.
January
6 years ago

5 comments:
crazy week girl!
Good night!!! you are a busy woman!! Have fun in ST.George!
Thanks for the update. Sorry I missed Berto's party. I was in Florida last week. I saw your parents at Cafe Rio last Saturday and chatted with them briefly.
Crazy girl-
I'll have you teach me to make eclairs sometime. I tried once but couldn't figure it out.
John
Have fun this weekend. Oh, and I already bought a card from him...
Post a Comment