
Kory has liked the same girl since he was in 1st grade. Her name is Shantel. She is a cute little girl. They went to school together until last year when her family moved to Lehi. The romance has not been interrupted even with the move. They both are shy so they don't talk much but they do email each other.

Kory invited her to watch his baseball games on Saturday. She came to the 5:30 game with her mom. It has been so cute to watch them continue to like each other over the years. Kory has gone to some of her dance recitals and now she wants to come and watch him play baseball.
Young love isn't it sweet?
6 comments:
We love Shanny! He couldn't have picked a better sweetheart.
That is so cute!
I hope no one discourages them but lets them be friends. Often others embaress kids. Kory is a wonderful boy.
love
MOM
so super cute. what a cute little couple... ;) guess what? I am coming this week.. tomorrow actually
That is so cute! I don't know if you know this but Brock and I started to like eachother back in the 7th grade and dated every year after....then after we graduated we got married a year later...WATCH OUT HA HA
I was always too shy to admit that I had a crush on girls.
Darling! Hopefully they will forever be friends.
Post a Comment