I'm not really sure what happened this week. I have been meaning to post about Halloween but I just haven't found a chance to sit down and get it done. Well, I finally have a moment to sit at the computer so I will let everyone know how things went last weekend.
We didn't have a chance to carve our pumpkins until Saturday afternoon. It's always fun seeing what everyone chooses to carve.

It's so much nicer now that all the kids are big enough to do every thing on their pumpkin by them self.

Who doesn't love getting your self all covered in pumpkin guts.

Arrie hung out with friends all night. They all dressed up as Barbie's.

Robert took the boys out trick-or-treating. Kory was a ghost, Aaron was Chucky, Robert was a Giants fan and our nephew Chad was Lincecum(a pitcher for the Giants).

I enjoy staying home and passing out candy to all the trick-or-treaters.
3 comments:
Glad it was a fun Halloween. I sure miss you and your family. I won't make it to Pie day :( We are going on a cruise that week :) I will be there for the Christmas party. Love you.
looks like fun. Love those kids of yours. They are pretty darn cute.
I'm glad you had a fun Halloween!! We unfortunately didn't get around to ever carving our pumpkins.
Post a Comment