Sunday, November 22, 2009

Movie weekend

It was an exciting weekend for movies. I took Arrie to see "New Moon" on Friday afternoon. I didn't plan ahead in time to get midnight tickets. We went with one of Arrie's friends and her mom. I thought it was better than the first one, but I am a big Jacob fan. He did not disappoint. He did a really good job bringing out Jacob personality and he did a really good job getting Jacobs body. Arrie is even more in love.
We can home and got to visit with my brother in law and his wife and youngest son who came into town for Thanksgiving. Their three older kids are here going to school.

Last night we went to see "The blindside". I have been more excited about this movie than I was about "New Moon" and it didn't disappoint. It was a bit of a chore to find tickets but it was worth all the hassle. We headed over to the Provo Town theater about 7 because Robert said he had check online and it said they had tickets. We get over there and it has now sold out so we all run over to the Windsong theater and when we get there it isn't sold out but it is just starting and the only seats left are on the front row. So we decide to go back to the Provo Town theater to see the 9:45 show because when we where there earlier it wasn't sold out. Well when we show up you guessed it it was now sold out. Robert, Arrie, her friend Amanda and my nephew Ryan decide to stay and see "2012" but the rest of us don't want to see it so we all leave. As Robert is about to order his tickets to "2012" they take to sold sign off "The Blindside". The theater decided to move it into a theater that was bigger and 100 more tickets open up. He buys the tickets and calls us to hurry back. It was a crazy night but I'm glad we got to see the movie, it was worth all the hassle.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I haven't seen either of them yet, but I hope to soon:)